Sunday, July 2, 2017

June 2017 Wrap Up!

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! I'm Genni, and today I'll be wrapping up June. The first half of June was pretty hectic for me. I had my last week of school, hosted a graduation party, and graduated high school on the 13th! The second half of the month I had more free time, and went to the beach for the weekend with my friends.

With this free time I was able to read a good amount of books, and I hope I'll be caught up on my goodreads goal soon. Here are the books I read this June, in order of date read. I'm only 6 books behind, whereas I was ten behind at the beginning of the month! 










 









So as you can tell, I've had a pretty good reading month! I've read a total of 10 books, and enjoyed all of them. I think the worst book I read was Unblemished by Sara Ella. I almost gave that one 2.5 stars, but decided to be giving. Obviously, my best book of the month was Dear Ijeawele. I will for sure be re-reading that in the future. I also had one reread - Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have yet to add it to goodreads, but it was a good reread! It became tedious after a certain time, but it really reinvigorated me to pick up some more books! 


How was your June?

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post!

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great reading month!

    Here's mine: http://biteintobooks.blogspot.nl/2017/06/june-wrap-up-book-haul-what-to-expect.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look it was a good reading month!! I haven't read any of those books, but they all look interesting.
    And I'm glad the second half of the month was more relaxing :)

    Hope you have a lovely July, Genni! <3

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely one of my best reading months this year! You too Amy!

      Delete
  3. You did have a good reading month! Glad to see you liked Beauty Queens! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun to listen to Beauty Queens! It was one of the funniest books I've read this year. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on graduating high school! Happy July!

    ReplyDelete