Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Vote for What Wattpad Book Should I Read!


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! So I'm in the mood for some trashy (and cringe-y) romances, but don't want to buy any books and I'm unfamiliar with the romance collection at my library. So, I decided to try my luck with wattpad!

I have years of experience with wattpad, resulting in a love/hate relationship. There are times when I just want to read fast-paced (possibly bad) books, and whenever I do, I download wattpad. However, I haven't actually had much luck with any of the books I have read. While they are entertaining, I haven't found a wattpad book that I have sincerely enjoyed for about two years. In hopes of having better luck, so I decided to let you decide what I should read. Before I list the choices, here are the books I have read on wattapad before.

So to make this fun, I have two different lists:
  1. Books that I genuinely think I would like/sound good
  2. Books with the funniest/weirdest title or premise
 In order to make this more interactive, you will have the opportunity to vote for what I will read. Whatever book gets the most votes for each list by the end of the month, I will read for June!




What Wattpad Book Should I Read Next? (List 1)


Three and a Half Good Legs
Kiss of the Greek
Sweet Addiction
A Room for my Pretend Love
Gone with a Blink
Shadows May Fall
Girls Who Dreamt of Castles
Dying Embers
Created with PollMaker


What Wattpad Book Should I Read Next? (List 2)

Three and a Half Good Legs
Mate or Not. You're Still a Jerk.
Finding Love in a Coffee Shop
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
Waist-Deep in Walmart
Maid for Hire
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls...Pitiful I Know
No Friends, Just Benefits.
Friendship for Dummies
Find Her, Keep Her
I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend
He's My Mate!
Created with PollMaker
If you want to know more about the books, you can click here for a reading list for all the books in the first list, and here for all the books for the second list!

Thanks so much for stopping by and voting! Hopefully I'll enjoy the ones that win, and if not, it was still a fun experience! 


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post!

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

4 comments:

  1. I should check out Wattpad more for reading. I've read a lot of published books that got their start there so I one day, it would be nice to read them straight from the source :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some that are well-edited and have promise, but then there are the others... Nevertheless, it's always super entertaining to see what I've gotten myself into! XD Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've never used Wattpadd - I totally voted for these (Shadows May Fall & The Shy Girl Has A Gun) based on name alone. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always pick up wattpad books based off of covers and titles, so you aren't alone!

      Delete